English Exam (Speech)

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

The honorable my teacher English
And  friends who i love.
Previously let us pray praise and gratitude to Allah SWT has bestowed His blessings and providing health care for all of us so that we can all come here in good health.
I will talking a speech about how we can understand the English language quickly. The times have changed so did the technology. One of them that we often use, is the internet. Of the internet we can learn many things we want to know. We can untilize one of the social network facebook, twitter or yahoo messenger to learn English. By way of example we have a facebook account and look for friends who are not from our country. Like me, find friends who are not from my country of Indonesia country. I find and add friends abroad, at the time I was not smart and not understand English. So when I chat on facebook with people overseas, secretly I use google translate to answer their chat, because everytime I chat, they always ask the sam question so I memorized and understand. I use google translate approximately two months and thans God, now I understand the English language even though I have more or you can learn English by listening to English songs, you listen and look for the lyric and translate its meaning. Then you plug the appropriate song and you say the words you choose and this way has proven tome, because I practice it. From my experience you can learn from me. We do not have to learn English with the teacher or private lessons but we can learn bye itself. So that I say, I hope you can take benefits that I mentioned and one of my messages for all of u that are here “ Never Say Can Not If Not Try And Be Yourself.
Im sorry if there are erorrs in this speech. Thanks for your attention and I hope my speech the best and then I say..


Wassalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages